Electrically high pressure heated vertical steam sterilizer is used for sterilizing surgical instruments, dressing material, linen, rubber, plastic material, injection liquids by means of steam under pressure of 15 to 20 psi, which is adjustable.
All sterilizers are hydraulically tested upto 2.5 times of working pressure. Outer chamber made of thick stainless steel sheet. Lid is made of thick stainless steel single piece plate and closed by wing nuts arrangement. Triple chamber with inner chamber and steam jacket is made of thick stainless steel. Jacket is insulated by high grade glass wool to minimize the temperature loss. Any leakage is prevented by Joint-less neoprene gasket. Equipped/fitted with double safety valve, water level indicator, water inlet and drain valves. Delivered complete with cord and plug but without dressing bins. Suitable to work on 220 volts, 1 ph 50 Hz, A.C.
Optional Accessories :
1. Dressing Bins (Drum) (a) 275 x 225 mm (11" x 9") For size (a) (b) 375 x 275 mm (15" x 11") For size (b)
2. Can be supplied with Pedal Lifting Device at extra cost.
3. Automatic low water level cutoff device
4. Pressure control switch
5. Digital Pressure and Compound gauges can be provided in lieu of analog gauges
6. Digital temperature indicator can be supplied in lieu of dial thermometer
7. Digital temperature Controller with timer can be fixed at additional cost. Once temperature is reached, it will automatically start the timer. An Alarm.
Available in the following chamber sizes and technical specifications:-
325, 3rd Floor, Vardhman Fortune Mall, GT Karnal Road Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110033, India