Bubble Cpap Machine
Newborn / Pediatric CPAP Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Ventilation Support System Neonatal continuous positive airway pressure support system with nasal or nasal congestion CPAP (Nasal-CPAP) will continue to positive air flow into the airway CPAP ventilator. Refers to the spontaneous breathing conditions, the patient should have a stable respiratory drive force and the appropriate tidal volume, in the entire breathing cycle of artificial imposition of a certain degree of positive airway pressure, which is conducive to prevent airway collapse, increase the functional residual capacity , Improve lung compliance, and improve oxygenation. In this mode, the ventilator only maintains a certain positive airway pressure, without mechanical ventilation. For spontaneous breathing of the newborn, to provide continuous positive pressure ventilation support.
Product Superiority :
- Able to give the baby a safe and controllable oxygen concentration.
- It is possible to effectively maintain the functional residual capacity.
- Can help reduce the breathing done by the baby.
- Can reduce the need for invasive mechanical ventilation.
- Able to give the baby a better wet gas.
- Can significantly reduce the incidence of chronic pneumonia (CLD).
- Can improve some of the lung physiological indicators, such as height, weight and so on.
CPAP Pressure Generator :
- With the CPAP pressure bar it is easy to set the shock pressure from 3 to 250px water column.
- Automatic water level adjustment mechanism to ensure constant CPAP pressure levels.
- Removable water tank can keep the CPAP from being interrupted.
- Low power design for spontaneous breathing of newborns and children, to provide continuous positive pressure ventilation support.
- Small size, low noise, maintenance-free for NICU, transport, pediatric ward and other different place
- With inbuilt Air-oxygen blender.
- Compact, easy to carry with built in handle on the top.
- Can be used as transport CPAP, if attached to power-supply and oxygen.
- New concept free built-in air compressor easy BUBBLE CPAP.
Technical Specification :
Ventilation mode ( MODE)
CPAP (BUBBLE CPAP) mode.
The scope of application
Applicable to spontaneous breathing of the newborn, to provide continuous positive
Flow regulation LPM
0 LPM-1 0 LPM (Varies in different Air- Oxygen
Oxygen concentration O2%
300 Pa - 1000 Pa (3 cm H2O - 10 cm H2O).
Sound alarm (Pneumatic alarm)
On indicates that the device is in operation.
Not more than 55dB (A).
Medical oxygen 0.3MPa-0.4MPa.
Ac 220V 22V , 50Hz 1Hz.
325, 3rd Floor, Vardhman Fortune Mall, GT Karnal Road Industrial Area, Delhi, Delhi, 110033, India